Well would you look at that? I’m always looking at other people’s blog wondering how they got so many awards, and in the mean time someone has gone and awarded me! That someone is Kim from SheWinesSometimes. Any friend of wine is a friend of mine! She has a charming blog and you should all check it out.
The Sunshine Award is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire other bloggers”. Thank you, Kim, for taking the time to pass this along and giving me a chance to do the same!
Here are a few rules of the nomination:
1. If you are nominated, blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. Answer some questions, then nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. Comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Jesus Christ. He’s more of a Savior than a philosopher, but I live by His philosophies – the Bible.
2. What is your favorite number?
I don’t know. I guess 3? Not sure why.
3. What is your favorite animal?
Cow. In steak form. (sorry animal lovers, lol)
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
Twitter: @homemakerchic | Facebook: www.facebook.com/HomemakerChic
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening when Adam is home and it’s snuggle time.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
Always Key West.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Dancing! 🙂 I don’t mind the elliptical from time to time but dancing is way more fun.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Lately I’ve had a pitcher of cold green and herbal tea in the fridge. Its tasty!
9. What is your favorite flower?
I’m a sucker for pink roses.
10. What is your passion?
Serving God, loving my husband, teaching women to be better homemakers, raising children. I suppose all of the above could fall under the title Homemaker!
And now…10 other blogs you should check out! (in no particular order…)
The Lovely Lemon
All tied up with string
The Bead Den
Pillows a la mode
Local Food California