Whoever decided that Brussels sprouts would come to be known as the enemy vegetable of children was way off. When seasoned and roasted properly this vitamin packed veg is savory and delicious! Plus you can tell your little ones it is Barbie lettuce (or G.I. Joe) and they will think its fun. Here’s a quick and impressive recipe for any night of the week.
Fun Fact: Did you know that Brussels Sprouts are named after the city in Belgium?
Drizzle with enough olive oil to lightly coat each piece (don’t overdo it or they will be greasy).
Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
Pour onto a baking sheet and roast at 400 for about 20-25 minutes.
Give them a toss about half way through to make sure they roast on both sides.
The parmesan cheese sort of crusts on the brussels and creates an amazing flavour/texture combination. Try it! I know you’ll like it.
- The Best Brussels Sprouts You’ll Ever Have (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
- Brussels Sprouts! How to Pick, Cook, and Eat Them – Ingredient Spotlight (thekitchn.com)
- Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts (lauerland.wordpress.com)
- Dijon Brussels Sprouts with Proscuitto (tastyeatsathome.com)
- Brussel Sprouts – you’ve just got to try them again! (pudbudder.wordpress.com)
- Brussels Sprouts with Pistachios and Lemon (lattesandleggings.com)
- Food Love : Brussel Sprouts (ateaspoonhalffull.com)
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon [Intro to Cooking] (collegecandy.com)
- Brussels Sprouts: The Most Hated Little Cabbage in America (agirlinthesouth.com)
- Brussel Sprouts you will love! (knollcreations.wordpress.com)