I have an entire board on Pinterest of craft ideas I’ve been dying to try. Here are five that I absolutely must make time for this summer.
1) LollyJane made these adorable Anthropologie inspired Zinc Letters from cardboard letters and silver paint. Super easy, and way cheaper!
2) This little gem is from VixenMade. DIY Fluted Cake Stand. If you remember my DIY cupcake stand then you’ll love this idea! Dollar store candle stick and a spray painted tart pan. Love it!
3) House of Earnest is a sweet little decor blog. Erin made these cute little customize wooden utensils. What an adorable little idea!
4) I cannot WAIT to make these adorable citrus themed coasters! I love citrus colors and this is a great wait to brighten up your coffee table. The Purl Bee has lots of really cute craft ideas.
5) Dollar Store mug + Sharpie Pen. Bake for 30 minutes. Custom Quote Mugs! You could do this on any dish. What a great gift idea!