The past week or two have been a bit overwhelming for me. I have so much going on between school and family that I’ve barely even cooked, and I definitely haven’t crafted at all. I did manage to make some bread that I will be sharing with you soon, but in the mean time I figured a great way to get myself back into the blogging groove would be to post some pinterest inspiration ideas that I’m hoping to try in the coming weeks. Here are some things I hope to get to soon!
These days it seems like people are making everything into a cup. Here are some clever ways to incorporate favourite savory dinner recipes into that oh so beloved cupcake shape.
Meatloaf Cupcake with Mashed Potato “frosting”
Mac and Cheese Muffins
SAVORY CAKE POPS
Cake pops are definitely every bit of the rage lately. I’ve seen every flavor combination under the sun available in cake form and on a stick. But, savory cake pops are the new kid in town. Here are some awesome ideas I can’t wait to try!
Crab Cake Pops
This recipe comes from the babycakes cake pop maker recipe book. Pop these babies on a stick and you’re golden!
Bacon Cheese Pops
OMG. Bacon and Cheese- on a stick! These look divine. I have a feeling these pops will definitely be making an appearance at my annual wine and cheese party!
Guntapongalalu (Indian Uttapam Veggie Pops)
These look awesome! Uttapams are a tasty indian pancake with veggies and a curry flavor to them. This recipe is definitely one to try.
My mom’s birthday is coming up next month and she is a lover of chocolate and malt balls. When I saw this cake I knew I just had to file it away to make a birthday cake for my dear mother. She’s going to love it!
My sister in law is having a baby in November and her shower is coming up. I thought this would be such a cute idea for a baby shower cake! It looks pretty easy too. You would just need one large metal bowl, and two small ones. Bake the cake right in the bowls and then trim to shape and lay the fondant right over them.
- How to Make Fool Proof Cake Pops (homemakerchic.wordpress.com)
- 25 Reasons Food Is More Awesome On A Stick (buzzfeed.com)
- Yumminess in Chinese Five Spice Carrot Cupcakes with Ginger Frosting (simplysophisticatedcooking.wordpress.com)
- Parmesan Cupcakes (bebeskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Crab Cakes Stuffed with Hass Avocado Recipe (avocadocentral.com)
- Grab Your Chopsticks: It’s Sushi Cupcake Time! (brit.co)
- Chicken nuggets are really cupcakes (lostateminor.com)
- Sriracha Cheddar – Pepper Jack Swirl Bread for BBD #53 (lisamichele.wordpress.com)